So, yeah, kinda wanted to share the books that are on my ‘to read’ list, so here it goes:
1. All books from the “Ashes” trilogy (currently I’m finishing #1)
2. The “Divergent” trilogy (ordered the first 2 books, they were delivered today).
3. I want to finish “The Iron Fey” books, I’m not sure how many there are yet to come 😉
4. Begin reading “Pure” which will be a trilogy too, not sure when #2 and #3 are published… (already bought #1)
5. Re-read The Hunger Games before “Catching Fire” hits the cinemas this fall! (I have this really awesome hardcover box-set which I’m really proud of.)
6. Read more realistic books like “Perks Of Being A Wallflower” and “Extremely Loud And Incredibly Close”.
And there is so much more I want to read! Unfortunately, in 1,5 week I have exam week which means the next few days I won’t be able to read a lot. And that sucks. Not kidding.
Good night xoxo